I suggest you ...

PC Streaming

Give the ability to stream on a computer as well as mobile.

103 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • spencerdanielj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm really hoping this will be available. I listen almost exclusively to Christian music, and have been a long time member of services like Spotify, Rhapsody and iTunes. But I hate being assaulted regularly by the sexually driven advertising and explicit search results. I would pay more to be able to use TheOverflow from other devices and would gladly drop my subscription to Rhapsody to support your team and your product. If work on this began in April, how is progress coming?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the other commenters and with cstackpole, it needs to be broad sweeping and html5 and javascript not flash or silverlight or something like that.

• Dwayne Friesen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love this idea as well to be able to stream via website because I stream at home through computer and on the go on my phone

• pm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love the app but I stream all day at work from my PC not my phone. Really need to be able to listen from a browser or a downloadable app like amazon music app for desktop.

• cstackpole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To add to this, it would be best if it was in an open format for all browsers. It should be HTML5 and *not* flash based.

Feedback and Knowledge Base