I suggest you ...

Radio Option

It would be really awesome if you had different "radio stations" that were randomly generated based upon similar artists sort of like spotify, mog, pandora, itunes, etc. or even if you had the option to randomly play all songs in your database. Or even better, a playlist that consists of favorite albums chosen by music professionals or guest artists, similar to the devotionals section. Sometimes when I'm at home on wifi I just want a completely random mix of Christian music, without having to choose the same short playlist or hunt for specific artists every time. Thanks!

71 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Chris Brownlee shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jim Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or in the interim keep adding new playlists. Suggestions: Best of Passion, Best of Hillsong (United, Y&F, etc.), maybe add some Genre playlists like "Rock-On" w/Skillet, Kutless, 7th Time Down, Nine Lashes, etc. Keep growing and building. You are the first music service I've ever paid for and I'm looking fwd to more function & content. You guys ROCK!

• gheam2@q.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know what you mean. I keep debating with myself on if I should go back to Pandora because of their constant streaming. I don't want to take the time to build a playlist out of every possible artist, plus it starts over every time I leave and come back to the app. I don't want to leave because Overflow is a Christian organization.

Feedback and Knowledge Base