I suggest you ...

MORE CHRISTIAN RAP! Huge chunk missing from the industry. Wordsplayed, Paris Chariz, all the existing rappers songs and albums.MORE RESEARCH

There is a HUGE part of the Christian music industry being left out in this app, and that is chunks of Christian rap. I couldn't even find many of my favorite rappers in the Christian music industry on this app which is a major deal breaker for me because its practically all I listen to. I haven't searched them all but here are just SOME of the major game changers that are not featured in this app. Wordsplayed (Who rapped in a few Andy Mineo songs and wasn't credited in the app), Lawrens other albums/songs, Parris Chariz, Indie Tribe, J Montys songs/albums, some of Jarry Mannas songs, and SOOOO many more left of rappers and songs of the existing rappers. The music industry would boom with Christian rap if it were just presented in a way in which people can find it and realize that there is an alternate to secular music. If you guys need help with ANY suggested artists, fire songs, or anything else to help fix this missing chunk please contact me at ibucur99@gmail.com and I can make a suggested list that will definitely help this app to grow in variety. Also look to Rapzilla if you need a more professional look at the rappers.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
ibucur99@gmail.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base